Photographer. Adventurer. Hot Springs Enthusiast.
Dusty is a PNW native currently living in Boise, Idaho. His favorite place is Stanley, Idaho: The Gateway to the Sawtooths. When asked about his dream destination, he answered:
"Growing up in the PNW I've been pretty spoiled as far as outdoor adventure opportunities and having close friends to enjoy them with. It doesn't take a long drive from home to find the things I value: mountains and fresh air. That being said, a dream destination would include those things on an epic scale. Iceland? Alaska? Switzerland? Can I bring my friends? I'll bring the whiskey if you buy the plane tickets?"
5 best things in life:
- Fireside jam sessions on makeshift instruments & howling at the moon with my bros
- Waking up next to my ladyfriend & pup with coffeebrew smells coming from the kitchen
- Solo adventures with my camera
- The feeling that there's nowhere else you'd rather be than in the present moment
- The first sip of a hard-earned brewski - whether it's after a 13 mile hike in the mountains or 5pm on a Friday afternoon following a long, productive work week, nothing is more satisfying
Home Town: Forest Grove, Oregon Favorite Album: Dogs in the Daylight by Jeffrey Martin