Welcome Back! // What you need to know.
Hey #ProofCrew! After over two months of our temporary storefront closure, we are ready to open our doors once again on Tuesday, May 26th… but with some new updates. Proper steps have been implemented with direction from the national/state/local authorities to ensure we are operating in compliance with the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community. We can’t wait to see you again.
So, here’s what you can expect:
Safety comes first
- Our team is currently being brought up to speed with the knowledge and training they will need to effectively do their jobs while meeting the health and safety protocols.
Reducing store hours & NEW mobile pick-up
Store hours will be temporarily limited to the following available hours:
- Monday - Saturday: 11 AM – 3 PM
- Closed Sunday
- Once store hours open up we will be sure to let you know!
NEW MOBILE PICK UP
- When purchasing online select Pick-Up under the Delivery Option on the checkout screen. An email will be sent to you to confirm when your order is ready for pick up at our Downtown Boise Flagship Store. Orders can only be picked up during current store hours.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in-store protocol & YOU
- You will be encouraged to wear face coverings while in the Proof Flagship store.
- Face coverings will be required while interacting with customers. Certain job functions will also require our employees to use gloves.
Implementing social distancing standards & store updates
- Only one customer group (up to 4 people) will be allowed to shop in the main retail area at a given time. Social distancing queues at the store entrance and front door will be available for waiting.
- Credit card payment is strongly encouraged. Please, no cash at this time. You will be asked to swipe/put your card in the chip ready reader – customers with be required to sign with a stylus to complete their transaction.
- For mobile orders we ask that you also adhere to the waiting queue protocol for your turn as well.
- Proof apparel will be available to purchase, however, trying on will be unavailable until further notice, this includes hats, t-shirts, and accessories.
- Proof Flagship store bathrooms will also be unavailable to customers, until further notice.
- No outside food or drinks allowed in the store.
- Lastly, we ask that you please do not bring your kids into the store in efforts to maintain safety protocols.
Enhancing cleaning procedures
- We’re maintaining our enhanced COVID-19 cleaning procedures which will include thorough and frequent cleanings of high-touch surface areas in addition to our daily standard cleaning.
- Any frames tried on by customers will be placed in a designated location to be properly cleaned and disinfected by our staff between each customer shopping experience.
Stepping up health screenings and policies
- Employees will be mandated to check for COVID symptoms before each shift and to stay home if they feel unwell.
- As a customer, if you are experiencing any signs of illness, please stay home and shop online at iwantproof.com.
We can't wait to see all of you again! Please, come in with a smile and patience, this is new territory for all of us.
The Proof Fam