Please read carefully to assure that your purchased items qualify for a return. If you have any questions regarding eligibility for a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your item is damaged please refer to the warranty claim.
If you are not satisfied with your Proof Eyewear online purchase you may return the goods within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Locate your original packing slip and check the box for a return on that slip. If you no longer have the original packing slip, please print off the return document (attached to this page) and fill out the necessary information.
- Package the product up in its original packaging, include the filled-out packing slip or return document in the package, and then postmark the package to the address provided on the packing slip or return document.
- Once we receive your package you can expect 3-4 business days before the package is processed.
- Once the package is processed, you will be issued a refund, to your original payment method, for the products returned (shipping costs are non-refundable).
- PURCHASES OF CLOSEOUT SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. Any item purchased at a closeout sale price or with a closeout discount code is not eligible for a refund. Closeout sale items include those listed on a closeout sale page at the time of purchase or any item notated as a closeout sale item in its product description. If a closeout sale item(s) is returned that is ineligible for a refund, you will instead be given store credit in the form of a discount code to use on the website. Some exceptions may apply.
- Returns are only valid if the item was purchased through Proof Eyewear (www.iwantproof.com), is within 30 days of purchase, and is still in the condition it was received.
- Customers returning the product, not in the original condition may be subject to a re-stocking fee up to 25% of the original purchase price, at our discretion.
- Packages received with an incomplete return form could face a processing fee of 5%, from the total returned merchandise amount, at our discretion.
- Proof Eyewear is not responsible for any product returned that does not qualify for a return. Any item received that does not qualify for a return can be sent back to the sender, but the sender will be responsible for any return shipping costs.
- Orders purchased in the months of November and December are eligible for a return up until January 15th or 30 days after purchase, whichever is longer.
- We encourage you to send your Proof product by a traceable method, as Proof Eyewear is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
- Items purchased from an authorized retailer must be returned to the place of purchase
- If you are located internationally, when you fill out the customs information on the package being returned, make sure to mark the package as returned goods and/or value of the product at a low price. If we receive a package that requires a payment for any duties or taxes, it will be refused and sent back to the sender.
For any questions regarding returns on Proof Eyewear products please contact, email@example.com