Trip Giveaway: The Uganda Project Official Rules
Posted on by Keara Donick - 0 comments
1. The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age.
2. Only one (1) prize will be awarded. Winner from other contests sponsored or conducted by Proof Eyewear within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
3. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by Proof Eyewear, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
6. “Contest Officials” designated by the management of Proof Eyewear shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
7. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Idaho laws.
8. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
9. Proof Eyewear reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to alter, change, cancel or suspend this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, without prior notification.
10. How to enter: Proof Eyewear followers/fans may enter The Uganda Project Trip Giveaway by completing an online entry form. Deadline to enter is September 23, 2016 @ 11:59pm. One (1) winner will be selected, by random number generator, from all entries received starting September 2, 2016 through September 23, 2016. Only one (1) entry per person, per day will be accepted.
11. Prize: One (1) winner will be selected, by random number generator, from ALL entries received starting September 2, 2016 through September 23, 2016, and will receive a trip to The Uganda Project, which includes the following:
· Roundtrip coach air transportation to Kampala, Uganda from anywhere in the winner’s home country. *Names of traveler required by 12:00 PM PST Monday, October 3, 2016. Cost of airfare may increase if names are not received by this deadline date.
· Accommodations, food, additional in-country flights, and anything else that may come up excluding spending money from November 19-28.
13. In the event of any of the following, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner:
a. Prizewinner cannot be reached on or before 5:00p.m. the same day of drawing;
b. Prizewinner does not return a phone call on or before 5:00p.m. the same day of drawing;
c. Prizewinner does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner;
d. Prizewinner is determined not to be an eligible winner; or
e. Any other reasons set forth in these rules.
16. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by Proof Eyewear or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
17. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner, Official Rules and Acknowledgement (“Documents”) provided by Proof Eyewear. The signed documents must be received by Proof Eyewear within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. Proof Eyewear reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud.
18. Proof Eyewear shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen luggage as a result of winning this trip.
19. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.